Rabu, 10 November 2010

dear, Probhos..



dear love..
would you "do the dishes in our kitchen sink 
Put me to bed when I've had too much to drink
and would you "be the man who grows old with me" 
like Adam Sandler's song?


but, this is the life after...

what if later we are engaged in a great fight
you left me alongside a road
and I start cursing you
then each of us begin to hurt?

although Elizabeth Gilbert said
"This is a good sign, having a broken heart. It means we have tried for something."


and this is the life after...

what if later we can not take care of our children
we began to stress and a little crazy
began to feel envious of our neighbour
because they have everything and we do not?

but Julia Robert in Eat Pray Love said
"It's better to live your own life imperfectly than to imitate someone else's perfectly." 


so this is the life after...

what if later I get older and no longer sexy
I started to become fat and grumpy

because I agree with William Killick in The Edge of Love, he said
Love me when I least deserve it, because that's when I really need it.”


so honey..would you?

2 komentar:

  1. sini pegang tangan aku,klo kamu mau,aku bantu angkat kamu dari semua pengandaian itu,dan jangan tutup mata kamu untuk melihat semua kenyataan pahit bahwa kita manusia yang tak cukup manusiawi,serta betapa tidak ramahnya kita pada hidup

    BalasHapus